Terms and Conditions for Direct Purchase Program Offer
This Offer is available to patients ages 18 and over with a valid prescription for Afrezza® (insulin human) Inhalation Powder. Must be a U.S. resident, with a valid U.S. shipping address to qualify.
By participating in this Offer, you acknowledge and represent that you will not seek or accept reimbursement for purchases made under this program from any insurance program or third party reimbursement provider. This Offer is void where prohibited by law. MannKind Corporation reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this program without notice.
Under this Offer, eligible, enrolled patients will pay:
- $150 for a one month fill of the 90 count pack of 4, 8 or 12 Unit Afrezza Cartridges or $250 for a one month fill of 180 count Afrezza Cartridges.
- $299 for a 3 month fill of the 90 count pack of 4, 8 or 12 Unit Afrezza Cartridges or $599 for 3 month fill of the combination pack of 180 count Afrezza Cartridges.
The following additional terms apply:
- Program is facilitated by Eagle Pharmacy, LLC. Participants are required to register directly with Eagle Pharmacy and provide all information necessary to fulfill the prescription, as determined by Eagle Pharmacy.
- Payment information will be collected at time of registration, however, patients will not be charged until the product is dispensed by the pharmacy (after receipt of a complete, valid prescription).
- Once dispensed, all sales are considered final (no returns or refunds).
- Maximum quantity of 3 packs per fill, per patient for one month fill options. Each order will be billed at the 30 day fill option Offer price.
- Maximum of 9 packs per fill, per patient for three month fill options. Each order will be billed at the 90 Day fill option Offer price.
- Offer includes shipping charges and is valid for one shipment per month. Orders for more than one pack will be processed in a single shipment.
- Offer will expire on December 31, 2019.
For additional important information regarding Afrezza, please see full Prescribing Information, including BOXED WARNING, Medication Guide, and Instructions for Use.